Monday, April 21, 2014

The Night

As the moonlight glared on the calm waves,
The night had all the right blend of colors.
I sat by the shore and remembered Him,
The Artist and Creator of all the wonder.
He numbered the sands of the earth,
And every hair on my head He counts.
Waters never cross His prepared boundary,
And the moon is just put up so well in place.




The stars complete the puzzle so beautiful,
The calm breeze of the sea delights my soul.
Lord when night speaks this much of You,
How much more will the mornings speak?
When I see night and darkness in my life,
Help me remember even there I can see Your hand.
And when I feel the night is too long,
Help me know the morning will come.

For a time comes when I will never see night again,
As I will be worshiping in front of a Light that shines forever 

#M@RY

No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Place